5 amazing face pack for dry skin this summer
Summer represents fun and happiness! Women are glad that it is time to put on our floral summer dresses again. After a long cold winter, we love summer for its warmth and playfulness!
Each season brings good news for some and bad news for others. Summer is good news, but good news for people with dry skin. Glammpop brings you the Top 5 face pack for dry skin.
High levels of moisture and humidity help reduce dryness so there is no more flaking or cracking of dry skin. However, dirt, UV rays and pollution are of concern as they cause our skin to become dull and dull. Every minute of unprotected sun exposure leads to increased skin aging – wrinkles, age spots, and fine lines.
A mantra that keeps you fresh and radiant is to seriously apply sunscreen and make use of some homemade pack. Here are some face packs to try this summer.
1- Papaya face pack
Papaya is a natural exfoliator that removes dead skin cells and also has anti-aging properties. It is known to balance the moisture content in dry skin. The best part is that it is a one component face pack for dry skin that is very effective. So no more excuses
How to make a papaya face box?
- Crush a few pieces of papaya to form a smooth paste.
- Apply the paste evenly on your face. Take large pieces of cotton wool and place them over the package to prevent the paste from dripping.
- Relax for 15 minutes. Wash under running water.
- Mix 1/4 cup of fresh crushed papaya and 1 teaspoon of fresh pineapple juice for a mask that minimizes pore size.
- For an exfoliating mask: mix papaya with warm honey and oatmeal, leave for 10-15 minutes.
- To lighten the skin: crush the papaya and mix it with honey, yogurt and lemon juice.
2- Yogurt face pack
Yogurt locks in moisture in the complexion and refreshes a dull complexion. This Face Pack for Dry skin also works as a natural bleach. Honey naturally hydrates and softens the skin.
Things needed for a yogurt mask:
How to prepare a pack of yogurt for the face?
- Mix two teaspoons of yogurt with one teaspoon of honey.
- Apply it on your face and let it dry completely.
- Wash under running water.
- Mix two very ripe strawberries, a teaspoon of raw honey, and a teaspoon of yogurt for a skin-lightening mask.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of yogurt, 1 teaspoon of olive oil, and half an avocado for a hydrating and hydrating mask.
3- Sandalwood face pack for dry Skin
Sandalwood refreshes the skin while rose water soothes it. This is an old Indian facial pack and both items are available. This is the best face pack in summers.
Things needed for a sandalwood face mask
- Sandalwood powder
- Water of roses
How to make a sandalwood mask?
- Mix 3 teaspoons of sandalwood powder with a little rose water.
- Apply the paste evenly on your face.
- Wash off after 15 minutes.
Reduce acne / blackheads: Mix 2 teaspoons of turmeric powder and sandalwood powder with warm water, make a paste and apply to the areas prone to blackheads and let it dry. Take a bath.
4- Oatmeal and cucumber face pack
- Facial mask with oatmeal and cucumber
- Cucumber juice
How to make a mask with oatmeal and cucumber?
- Mix 3 teaspoons of oatmeal, 1 teaspoon of cucumber juice, and 1 teaspoon of yogurt.
- Apply the paste on your face and let it dry completely.
- Wash this face pack for dry skin under running water.
- Mix yogurt with cucumber. Add honey and oatmeal to make a thick paste.
- Apply and rinse with warm water in 20 minutes. This face apck for dry skin is also good for black spots and puffiness.
5- Almonds and rose water face pack
This royal face pack for dry skin works wonders for dry skin. Almonds contain natural vitamin E oil that prevents dehydration.
Things necessary for a mask with rose water and almonds
- Rose Water
How to prepare a face pack with almonds and rose water?
- Soak 10 almonds overnight and grind them into a smooth paste.
- Add some rose water to this.
- Put it on your face.
- Wash under running water.
For fresh and radiant skin, use this mask. Mix 2 teaspoons of rose water, 2 tablespoons of honey, 2 tablespoons of almond oil and 3 drops of vitamin E oil. Apply and leave for 20 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry
I hope you liked our article highlighting the best homemade face pack for dry skin in aloe vera.
Let us know which one works best for you. Go ahead and pamper your complexion. Until then, keep it classy!