Are there any first time sex pregnancy chances??Here is your answer
Is there any first time sex pregnancy chances?
Yes, a girl can get pregnant the first time she has sex. After First time sex pregnancy chances are there.Every time a girl has vaginal intercourse with a man, she is at risk of becoming pregnant. Even if the man ejacuates out of the girl’s vagina but close to it or withdraws before arriving, the girl can become pregnant.
It is also possible to get a sexually transmitted disease (STD) any time you have sex, including the first time. In fact, when people have some type of sexual contact (oral, anal, or vaginal), they are at risk of contracting an STD.
Here are some ways to lower your chances of getting pregnant and getting an STD:
Abstinence – First time sex pregnancy chances are high and the way to prevent this and STDs is to abstain from all types of sexual intercourse, including oral, vaginal, and anal intercourse.
Condoms to the rescue! – If you are going to have sex, condoms are the best way to prevent pregnancy and STDs. Talk to your partner beforeh and and tell him that condoms are necessary, not optional, even if you are using another method of birth control. And always toss your spare condom in your wallet before you go out, in case you forget it.
If you and your partner have unprotected sex (or a condom breaks), see your doctor for pregnancy and STD tests.
If you’ve had sex before or are considering sex, talk to your doctor about birth control options as after first time sex pregnancy chances exists. STD testing, and ways to prevent STDs.
Also read-PCOD Diet Chart By Nutritionists-Complete Guide for PCOD patients
When do the symptoms of pregnancy start?
Once the implanted fetus begins to produce hormones (which are immediately), symptoms of pregnancy can begin.
The first symptoms of pregnancy include:
- Miss your period– If your period is late, this could be a pregnancy symptoms. The hormones produced by the growing fetus tell the brain to retain the endometrium.
- Changes in your breasts– Your breasts may feel sore or swollen to the touch due to hormonal changes.After first time sex pregnancy chances exists, so keep a check on your structure also.
- Morning sickness- While these pregnancy symptoms generally begin about a month after implantation, they can begin earlier in some women. You may feel nauseous with or without vomiting.
- Frequent trips to the bathroom- The kidneys grow too large during pregnancy due to the task of handling excess fluid due to increased blood volume. This means increased urination.
- Tired- You may feel fatigued in early pregnancy. Hormones, again, are in play here. In particular, progesterone can especially deplete you.
If you experience these symptoms or think you may be pregnant, taking a home pregnancy test is a good idea.
What if you don’t want to get pregnant?
The same advice applies here. Know your menstrual cycle and be very careful during your fertile period. Barrier methods, such as condoms, are 87 percent effective at protecting against pregnancy.After First time sex pregnancy chances are a bit high due to lack of contraceptive knowledge.
You can also make an appointment to talk with your doctor about hormonal and non-hormonal birth control options. The birth control pill, for example, is 93 percent effective in preventing pregnancy. Other options and their effectiveness include implants (99.9 percent), intrauterine devices (99 percent), or injections (96 percent).
But passion happens. Therefore, if you are in a situation where you think pregnancy may occur, you may also consider taking the morning-after pill (levonorgestrel) within 72 hours of intercourse.
These emergency contraceptives are not intended for regular use. It works by preventing or delaying ovulation, so it will not be useful if ovulation or implantation has already occurred. Brand names include Plan B One-Step and Option 2, and you can find these pills over the counter or online.
Also read-10 Natural and easy Pregnancy test at home for accurate results