There was a time when ultra-thin eyebrows were in trend but now fuller and thicker eyebrows are in.
Do you know which eyebrow shape is perfect for your face? Read the article given below to know more.
There are a few points which you need to keep in mind while shaping your eyebrows
- The inside corner of the eyebrow should be in line with the outside corner of the nose.
- The arch of the eyebrow should be after the arch of the eye.
- The outer corners of the eyebrows should be slightly beyond the tip of the eyes.
Choose the eyebrow shape for your face
Your face shape plays the main role while selecting an eyebrow shape.
Sharp, angled brows look good on a round face. If you have a larger face, go for thicker, fuller brows because they blend well with the inner forehead and outer cheekbones. If you have a smaller face, choose thinner eyebrows.
The best thing about an oval face is that all types of eyebrow shapes work well with it. Oval faces tend to be more symmetrical and therefore work with all brow shapes.
Soft arched, full-thickness brows look great with heart-shaped faces. Full thickness eyebrow looks good on a face with a wider forehead. The soft arch flows from the forehead to the eye line smoothly and without looking dramatic.
The set of bows is slightly raised and fits well on square faces. Its height gives an elongated appearance to the face. The curved arches of the eyebrows soften the contours of the face. The tips of the eyebrows should not be too low, as it can make your eyes look droopy.
Curved brows give your forehead a broader appearance to balance out wide cheekbones. Combine them with angled ties to soften the contours of your face.
Eyebrows for Long Faces
Smooth or straight arches work best to make an elongated face appear a little wider. If you go for straight brows, give them a slight curve with soft tips. Soft brows soften rough facial contours. Thick eyebrows will make your forehead appear wider, giving your elongated face a more heart-shaped shape.
How to get thicker and fuller eyebrows
- Apply castor oil on the eyebrows to increase their thickness naturally.
- You can also apply cream and comb them with an angled brush to give your brows a fuller look.
- Gently brush your brows back with a small brush to give them a fuller appearance. Brush the natural growth of your brows to make them appear thicker.
- Use your finger and some cream to make your brows appear thicker. Move your finger against the natural flow of the brows and follow the shape you want to create.
- Massage your eyebrows with a little oil before going to bed at night. Massaging the eyebrows increase blood flow and promote hair growth.