Methods To Clean Makeup Brush
Loving makeup is your choice, but taking care of your skin is a must to keep it detoxified and nourished. Removing your makeup before calling it night is an achievement for your skin. This ensures that acne is prevented and bacterial growth is prevented. But we may have easily forgotten something. How clean are your makeup brushes? Left behind and thinking about all the mess you could have contributed to? Of course, you may have managed to make your skin a safe place for debris and fungus. There’s more to make matters worse for you, a dirt-filled brush can hamper its functionality and lead to uneven makeup.
The correct way to keep it clean is to get rid of makeup residue after each use with more than just water. It is also important to understand the nature of the brush you are using, as soap is primarily used to clean synthetic brushes. You can thin it a bit more when you use it to clean natural brushes as this can prevent damage. Waterproof products are difficult to remove, but with a combination of deep cleaning ingredients, they can be easy and ensure brush life is improved. Always use a sulfate-free soap or shampoo to wash them. Here are some crafts that can make it a fruitful experience for you.
Coconut Oil Cleanser
- 2 teaspoons mild soap/shampoo
2. 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
3. Two drops of lavender essential oil
4. warm water
1. Take an organic soap and grate it so that it can be melted in a double boiler or in the microwave.
2. Hold a bowl and add half a cup of warm water.
3. Take each brush and mix it in the water in slow motion. Make sure that the water does not touch the root of the brush.
4. Once this is done, dispose of the used water. Take out each brush and rinse it in cold water.
5. Place all brushes on a clean towel to help them dry quickly.
Read This Also – Small Eyes? These Eye Makeup Tips can Help!
Apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons shampoo
2. 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
3. 1/2 teaspoon rose water
4. 1 teaspoon of olive oil
5. warm water
1. Add ½ cup of warm water to a bowl and add all the ingredients to make the solution.
2. Dip each brush in the water and make sure it is free of dirt.
3. Wash each brush in cold water.
4. Dry them by placing the entire brush on a towel.
Read More – which oil is best for dry skin in winter